Monday, September 22, 2008

For starters

Well, I have officially entered the blogosphere! So why am I here? I definitely have a plethora of opinions, and I would love some intriguing conversation. I am excited about sharing my personal life, and I am a bona fide political junkie. This election season is amazing now, but I am nervous about the outcome. I'll get into more of that as I experiment with this blog, but right now, I will tell you that I am a 40-year-old blue-eyed blonde in a wheelchair, and I am a proud Christian. I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world for over 10 years, and we have 6 precious puppies who are spoiled rotten! My Mom is my hero, and I have practiced law for 12 years plus. I am proud to be from South Carolina, and I love the Atlanta Braves... But most importantly, I want to have a voice for smart, strong independent women who, while we love our men, refuse to let a man define who we are!

No comments: