Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dogs rule!




I am a hopeless yet unashamed pupaholic, and I will be posting lots of pictures of my babies on this site. We have 6 bona fide mutts, and they are absolutely our world. 3 boys and 3 girls--just like the Brady Bunch! They are Oreo, Snoopy, Capone, Roxie, Cici, and Sweetie--and they are spoiled rotten. The regal one in the bottom picture is Roxie, and she rules the roost. She loves screaming at her brothers and sisters and hogging all of the food to herself. But she's too cute to fuss at. The precious one in the top picture is my Baby Oreo; we have a special bond. The beautiful one in the middle picture is Sweetie, and it is unbelievable how truly sweet and loving she is. And yes, she loves to climb on my lap and lick my face!
My dogs are the lickingest puppies that we all have ever seen! I wish someone would tell us why... Can you believe that they all came from the same Mom? Their Mom, Princess, was the coolest I have ever known, and I loved her so much... But she was killed by a UPS driver on Halloween in 2006, and that was the worst day of my life. I still cannot even look at any pictures of her--losing her absolutely broke my heart. I am so thankful that we kept every one of her puppies--they were 1 1/2 years old when she died. Although nothing will ever take the terrible pain I feel every day about losing Princess, I am making sure her babies are safe, protected, and adored. I know she would appreciate that. And I believe in The Rainbow Bridge--I know I will see her again!

No comments: